We have missed our patients and team so much during this COVID-19 pandemic. As we plan to open our doors on May 18th, we want you to know your health and safety is our top concern. Our office has instilled the following guidelines to make sure you receive the dental care you need, while also staying safe.
Before your appointment you must fill out a pre-screening form (below). We will reschedule your appointment if we do not receive a return form 2 business days before your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please stay in your car and call us to let us know you're here at 636-256-3559.
- A team member will direct you, one at a time, to our waiting room where your temperature will be taken. Anything over 100 degrees will need to be rescheduled.
- Please only bring along essential people with you to your dental appointment as our waiting room will be temporarily closed.
- After your temperature is taken, you will be directed to wash your hands and be taken right back to the clinical room.
- Fill out your pre-screening form here: https://forms.gle/m5EGMnRGvHC8htPU8
We miss you all and are here for you during this unprecedented time. Please call us with any questions or concerns at 636-256-3559.